goldcore.com / By Mark O’Byrne / June 13, 2017
In Gold we Trust Report: Bull Market Will Continue
The 11th edition of the annual “In Gold we Trust” is another must read synopsis of the fundamentals of the gold market, replete with excellent charts by our friend Ronald-Peter Stoeferle and his colleague Mark Valek of Incrementum AG.
Key topics and takeaways of the report:
– “Sell economic ignorance, buy gold …”
– Many signals suggest that we are about to face a big shift within the financial and monetary system
– 5 reasons why the gold bull market will continue
– Gold’s gains in 2016 dampened due to high expectations of Trump’s growth policy
– Gold still up 8.5% in 2016 and 10.2% since January 2017
– Attempt at normalization of U.S. monetary policy will be litmus test for US economy
– Bitcoin: Digital gold or fool’s gold?